So, I am back again to write the second time the recipe of Honey Roasted Chicken. lol. Honestly, I wrote about this recipe one year ago but unfortunately I used Indonesian language. It turns out that I have more foreigners friends who are interested in trying this really simple and tasty dish. 🙂
And, I write this recipe once again to meet their demands so that they can follow the instructions in English and practice it by themselves. I do really hope it can be useful for anybody who wants to give it a try.
Okay, without further ado. Here is the recipe:
- Chicken thighs or breasts (as you like) but I usually use one whole chicken and cut them into 12 pieces
- Honey, four spoons
- Onions, chopped
- Tomato sauce
- Lemon pepper
- Cooking oil
- Chicken broth
- Salt (if needed)
How to make
- Make garlic into puree and blanket the chicken with puree garlic. Let them for 3 minutes
- Fry the chicken until they become golden (3/4 cooked). Lift the chicken and drain.
- Boil one chicken breast or thighs with water for 15 minutes. Cool it down.
- Put two spoons of cooking oil into the pan and stir fry chopped onion until it smells good
- Pour the chicken broth, honey and tomato sauce into the pan. Mix them. Use small fire. Add lemon pepper. Salt (if needed).
- Put the fried chicken into the sauce. Cook until the water thicken.
- Roast the chicken and serve them 🙂